List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Errors in kdeadmin/ksystemlog.po
From:       Spiros Georgaras <sng () hellug ! gr>
Date:       2008-07-09 18:50:37

Hi all

I have started working on kdeadmin/ksystemlog.po and found these errors

#. i18n: tag label
#. i18n: file ./src/config/ksystemlog.kcfg line 28
#: rc.cpp:312
msgid "Does we display the PID in the process column of the SystemLog ?"

It should be changed to

Do we display the PID in the process column of the SystemLog ?

#. i18n: tag label
#. i18n: file ./src/config/ksystemlog.kcfg line 33
#: rc.cpp:315
msgid "Does we colorize the log lines depending of their log level ?"

It should be changed to

Do we colorize the log lines depending on their log level ?

--
Regards
  Spiros

--