List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: templates/internal
From:       Karl Ove Hufthammer <karl () huftis ! org>
Date:       2008-06-29 17:49:47

Sundag 29. juni 2008 skreiv Chusslove Illich:
>This is about all that is required for maintenance.

What happens when a translation file is moved,
in either both stable and trunk, or in one of them?

Currently, we, the Norwegian translators have a
separate SVN repository for translating KDE,
which we regularly sync with the official repository.
To make sure that moved and renamed files are
properly handled, we run scripts/process_orphans.sh

Is something like this possible when using
summit files too?

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer