List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Add "Print" to KdePrint::createPrintDialog()?
From:       Marek Laane <bald () smail ! ee>
Date:       2008-05-30 23:50:58

Ühel kenal päeval (neljapäev, 29 mai 2008 23:26:34) kirjutas Craig Drummond:
> Hi,
>
> In apps such as KWrite the print dialog just has the executable name as its
> title (e.g. "kwrite").   I'd like to fix this so that it becomes "Print -
> <AppName>" by default.  However, this introduces a new string "Print"  to
> kdelibs/kdeui/dialogs/kdeprintdialog.cpp. Will this be OK? Or should I wait
> until the KDE4.2 development cycle?
>
> Craig.

Just, if you add "Print" to kdeprintdialog, please include comment for helping
translators that it is title of window - there are probably many languages
where "print" as verb and as noun are different (or where are some styling
rules which recommend to use different form in different places).

Marek Laane
Estonian translator