List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Last date?
From:       Michael Skiba <michael () michael-skiba ! de>
Date:       2008-05-26 13:54:39

Am Montag, 26. Mai 2008 08:47:08 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
> > A friendly notice that the openSUSE people are probably better informed
>
> And you used "* people" too - as you said, I'm hypersensitized against
> people using "X people" vs. "Y people". Use "people translating X" vs
> "people translating Y", but don't make them two different people.

And right you are, I guess I should have used the people working on openSUSE
(where I count myself in too ;) ).

In my defense - I know I don't have to defend myself, it was just a well-meant
notice from you -  English isn't my native language, and I mostly use phrases
I've heard a lot rather than thinking how the words could be interpreted
exactly - and I think I'm not the only one.

But still your point remains valid and I'll try to respect it in the future ;)
That's what open exchanges are for - a better world *gg*

Greetings
Michael