List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Last date?
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-05-24 14:57:57

A Divendres 23 Maig 2008, Stephan Kulow va escriure:
> Am Donnerstag, 22. Mai 2008 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> > What about asking opensuse people? Not KDE people?
>
> Lookup the definition of racism!
>
> |Racism typically starts with, though is rarely confined to the assumption
> |that there are taxonomic differences between different groups of people.

Do you feel that comment was necessary?
Did you feel insulted? If so i wonder why.
Did i even said that both groups of people are strictly different?

What i did say is something that i think it is obvious, if you want to know
which KDE version next opensuse release is going to include, kde-i18n-doc
does not feel like the best place to ask, something like kde@opensuse.org
(totally invented mail but sure something similar exists) is probably a
better place.

That said, please stop calling me racist without any particular reason in the
future, you are paid for working in KDE but my work as KDE
internationalization maintainer is done purely on a volunteer basis and being
insulted by the former KDE release dude is something that makes me wonder why
i should keep investing my time in KDE.

Greetings, Albert