List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Parley strings
From:       Yukiko Bando <ybando () k6 ! dion ! ne ! jp>
Date:       2008-05-24 11:46:36

Frederik Gladhorn wrote:

> I'd like to ask permission to re-add the following strings (that were in
> the KDE 4.0 branch).
>
> "Expression"
> "Enter the synonym:"
> "Synonym Training"
> "Enter the antonym:"
> "Antonym Training"

No problem for ja. :)

Could you please fix the following two strings as well (if there is no
objections from other teams)? I was about to send out an email.

#. +> trunk
#: plasmoid/engine/parley_engine.cpp:86
msgid "No document set.,,Start Parley first."

set.,,Start -> set. Start ?

#. +> trunk
#: src/vocabulary/wordtypeview.cpp:226
#, kde-format
msgid "There is %1 with this word type. It will lose its type. Continue?"
msgid_plural ""
"There are %1 words left with this word type. They will lose their word type."
"Continue?"

There is %1 with -> There is %1 word  (or There is a word) ?

Regards,
Yukiko