List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [typo]
From:       "Malcolm Hunter" <malcolm.hunter () gmx ! co ! uk>
Date:       2008-05-12 16:27:35

Hi Anne-Marie,

On Mon, May 12, 2008 4:51 pm, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> I have another one for you. In desktop Settings there's Positioning for
> the
> wallpaper and the various positioning are:
> Scale & Crop
> Scaled
> Centered
> Tiled
> Center tiled
>
> The first line uses verbs and not the rest.  I'd like to fix it to make it
> consistent but I'm not sure about "Scaled and cropped".
> Scale & Crop - Scale - Center - Tiles - Center tiles
> or
> Scaled & Cropped - Scaled - Centered - Tiled - Center tiled
> What do you think?

"Scaled & Cropped" seems okay to me and gets away from trying to make
"Center tiled" into a verb and causing confusion with that.

Regards,
Malcolm
--
Web Development, Technical Copy-Editing & Proofreading

KDE Proofreading Team
KDE British English Translation Team

http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=en_GB