List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [typo]
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2008-05-12 15:51:01

Hi Malcom,

I have another one for you. In desktop Settings there's Positioning for the
wallpaper and the various positioning are:
Scale & Crop
Scaled
Centered
Tiled
Center tiled

The first line uses verbs and not the rest.  I'd like to fix it to make it
consistent but I'm not sure about "Scaled and cropped".
Scale & Crop - Scale - Center - Tiles - Center tiles
or
Scaled & Cropped - Scaled - Centered - Tiled - Center tiled
What do you think?

Anne-Marie