List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Some errors in kdelibs4.pot
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-04-28 19:14:53

A Diumenge 27 Abril 2008, Mostafa Daneshvar va escriure:
> > Could you give me exact URL to download original kdelibs4.PO or
> > kdelibs4.pot?
> >
> >Please next time ask the mailing list, that's why mailing lists exist, you
> >should almost never ask directly one person if there's a mailing list that
> >treats this kind of questions.
> >
> >http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/kdelibs/
> >
> >Albert
>
> Hi
> I checked different reversions
> of
> "http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/kdelibs/kdelibs4.
>pot?view=log" but they have some errors like "msgfmt detected a header
> syntax error."

Of course, that's a template, you have to fill correctly the header, that is
starting from # SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE. up to #. i18n: tag string

Of course you should not be editing this file by hand unless you know what you
are doing, you should use kbabel/kaider/lokalize.

Albert