A Diumenge 27 Abril 2008, Mostafa Daneshvar va escriure: > > Could you give me exact URL to download original kdelibs4.PO or > > kdelibs4.pot? > > > >Please next time ask the mailing list, that's why mailing lists exist, you > >should almost never ask directly one person if there's a mailing list that > >treats this kind of questions. > > > >http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/kdelibs/ > > > >Albert > > Hi > I checked different reversions > of > "http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/kdelibs/kdelibs4. >pot?view=log" but they have some errors like "msgfmt detected a header > syntax error." Of course, that's a template, you have to fill correctly the header, that is starting from # SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE. up to #. i18n: tag string Of course you should not be editing this file by hand unless you know what you are doing, you should use kbabel/kaider/lokalize. Albert