List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [typos]2 more
From:       "Malcolm Hunter" <malcolm.hunter () gmx ! co ! uk>
Date:       2008-04-22 23:37:39

Hi,

On Tue, April 22, 2008 11:03 pm, mvillarino wrote:
> some more typos:
>
> PROCESSUI
> #: ksysguardprocesslist.cpp:821
> You do not have sufficient privileges to change the CPU priority.
> Aborting
>
> --No final period.

I left the full-stop off as it isn't a sentence.

> #. i18n: tag string
> #. i18n: file DisplayProcessUi.ui line 28
> #: rc.cpp:6
> Interpret output as containing VT100 commands. For based console prgrams.
>
> --prgrams; also, shouldn't it be console-based programs?

I found this one two, but the more eyes the better. You're right about
"console-based". Fixed - thanks for reporting.

Regards,
Malcolm
--
Web Development, Technical Copy-Editing & Proofreading

KDE Proofreading Team
KDE British English Translation Team

http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=en_GB