List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE 4.0.2 translation
From:       Martin Schlander <suse () linuxin ! dk>
Date:       2008-03-21 10:14:35

Fredag den 21. Marts 2008 08:38:45 skrev Sergiu Bivol:
> You say that I can't translate 4.0.2 stable, but why are the other teams
> doing it? And how can I then translate KDE 4.0.3?! Is there any way?

You misunderstood.

4.0.2 was already released, therefore technically you cannot translate it
without a timemachine, neither can other teams. Though distributions might
use updated translations that are newer than what was tagged as 4.0.2, but
that's a different matter..

Enough of the technicalities and confusion. You can translate 4.0.x at:
branches/stable/l10n-kde4/

What you have committed to trunk will become 4.1.x. You can probably merge
much of it back into 4.0.x