Fredag den 21. Marts 2008 08:38:45 skrev Sergiu Bivol: > You say that I can't translate 4.0.2 stable, but why are the other teams > doing it? And how can I then translate KDE 4.0.3?! Is there any way? You misunderstood. 4.0.2 was already released, therefore technically you cannot translate it without a timemachine, neither can other teams. Though distributions might use updated translations that are newer than what was tagged as 4.0.2, but that's a different matter.. Enough of the technicalities and confusion. You can translate 4.0.x at: branches/stable/l10n-kde4/ What you have committed to trunk will become 4.1.x. You can probably merge much of it back into 4.0.x