List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translation in kde4/kdelibs/kio4
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2008-02-27 9:51:12

Le Wednesday 27 February 2008 03:39:41 am Sveinn í Felli (IMAP), vous avez
écrit  :
> I have a question for a string in kde4/kdelibs/kio4:
>
> "August 34 2004 to Undecimber 0 2008"
>
> Is "34" a typo? If not, what's the meaning of this phrase?
>
> Regards
>
> Sveinn í Felli

I'm looking at it. It seems to be a string that will be always overwritten.
I'll try to track down the author and have him adding a comment so
translators will know exactly what this is about. Even "Undecimber" I don't
understand...

Thanks for your reports and don't hesitate if you see other such typos.

Anne-Marie