List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Entities error when parsing docbook
From:       Sahachart Anukulkitch <drrider () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-09 1:23:29

On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 06:13:26 am Albert Astals Cid wrote:

> kde3 or kde4? for kde4 you should use meinproc4
>
> Well not really, you should use scripts/update_xml

Well, I'm translating doc for kde4. However, I'm still using kde3.5.8. I tried
to use update_xml script but it didn't work. so I used po2xml and meinproc
instead.

I'm using Kubuntu 7.10, equipped with the distro's kde4 (alongside with
kde3) . I can't find the meinproc4 anywhere, so where can I get it?

Thanks again.

Sahachart