List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Late fix in KBruch?
From:       Thomas Reitelbach <tr () erdfunkstelle ! de>
Date:       2008-01-02 12:02:23

Am Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2008 16:39:56 schrieb Anne-Marie Mahfouf:
> Hi dear translators,
>
> I discovered an awful Configuration dialog in KBruch where it was higher
> than my 800 resolution on my laptop.
> I made a patch that split the dialog in 3 tabs as it should have been from
> the beginning and this adds 1 string "Fonts". This makes the dialog usable.
>
> Can I commit it?

It's really late for such a change.
If you commit in the next few hours, then we can translate it tomorrow and it
will be translated in the release.
But this won't work if the string change is inside a desktop-file, because
we'd need one more day for scripty to merge the string back to the
desktop-file.

Speaking for myself (german team), I'd be ok with it. Let's see if there are
any objections from other teams.

Cheers,
Thomas