List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    techbase translations maintaining
From:       "Nick Shaforostoff" <shafff () ukr ! net>
Date:       2007-12-13 16:07:41

The 'Quality Assurance' section of
http://techbase.kde.org/Help:Wiki_Translation
says to 'watch' the pages. But this is inconvenient.

I cannot guarantee that everyone translating pages to my language
maintains his translation.

Instead, _when i have free time (mood)_ i could view some translated pages
and check whether they are up2date,
then use History feature for original pages and update translation.

So what i want is a special search filter - to show all pages that end
with _(langCode)

Please, implement it (i think it won't be too hard to do this).

Also, subscribing to _(langCode) pages creation would be nice (so I can
review/edit new translations)