List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: /trunk/kde-common/release/language_list
From:       "=?UTF-8?Q?M=C4=81ris_Narti=C5=A1s?=" <maris.kde () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-13 8:18:33

Yes, Your mail reached list, still it didn't reached some "hearing ears".

Here's list of teams, that meet minimal criteria and where asking for
inclusion, still where not included:
mk http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-i18n-doc&m=119711759417942&w=2
hi_in http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-i18n-doc&m=119708970429408&w=2
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-i18n-doc&m=119705431521397&w=2
eo http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-i18n-doc&m=119707653019205&w=2
lv http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-i18n-doc&m=119705305818980&w=2

Did I missed some? What those teams have to do to get included into
KDE4 language list?

Maris.