List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDE Malayalam localization subversion access
From:       "maxin john" <maxinbjohn () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-30 9:59:02

Dear Sir,

 I am a GNU/Linux user from Kerala in India. My monther tongue is
Malayalam (ml). As most of the team members in the KDE Malayalam
localization teams are busy with the GNOME malayalam localization, I
thought I should concentrate on the KDE malayalam localization.

The issue that I am facing is that I don't have svn commit rights when
I checkout the svn like

svn co -N svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/l10n-kde4 l10n

As there is no 'ml' folder in the svn server at present, the 'svn up
ml' command does nothing. I would like to create the ml folder
there and then continue with the standard development practices for
the Malayalam localization.
Please do help me.

Thanks & Regards,

Maxin B. John