List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Traces of keyboard accelerators (CJK issue)
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2007-10-22 8:17:59

> [: Park Shinjo :]
> [...] I'd also like to add those scripts in Korean language folder, too.

I've just added them. Don't forget to fill in those few messages in
kdelibs4.po as well.

On a side note, the ~stripAccel call name used in the PO file, can actually
be anything you like (the leading tilde is nothing special either), even in
your own script to "blend" better into the msgstr :) This name is defined in
kdelibs4.js, the first arguemnt to Ts.setcall(...) statement.

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)
Serbian KDE translation team