List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDE e.V.
From:       Celeste Lyn Paul <celeste () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-10-19 16:09:56

Some of you may or may not know this, but internationalizaton and localization
are both parts of the HCI working group (as well as usability, art, and
accessibility).

One of the requirements for the working groups is to provide the e.V. with a
quarterly summary of activities.  If someone who is in the "know" about these
projects would like to give me a few sentence summary of any notable projects
or milestones in the past few months, please contact me.

Also, if there is anyone who is interested in representing i18n and l10n in
the HCI WG, please let me know.

Thanks,

~ Celeste

--