List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: List of Applications for 4.0
From:       Frederik Schwarzer <schwarzerf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-19 21:06:47

Rinse de Vries wrote:

> Op vrijdag 19 oktober 2007, schreef Frederik Schwarzer:

> > is there a list of applications inside trunk/KDE/ that will not be
> > released with KDE 4.0?
> > I mean, except extragear, playground and such. :)

> Dunno about a list, but these are the kde modules in SVN that don't get
> released with KDE itself:
>
> extragear-*
> playground-*
> kdereview
> kdekiosk
> koffice
> kdevelop

Yeah, that's the ones that are pretty clear (to me) but how is it e.g. with
apps that build upon kdevplatform like quanta? And I heard about KMail for
4.0 not being there either.
So the question is: Is that true and are there more like that.
It would save some time for translators if it was clear what apps have to be
done primarily.

regards

--
Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?