List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: On typo bugs, lazyness and so on
From:       Thomas Reitelbach <tr () erdfunkstelle ! de>
Date:       2007-10-16 18:19:25

On Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2007, mvillarino wrote:
> O Martes, 16 de Outubro de 2007, Thomas Reitelbach escribiu:
> > Kaider is used for translation of PO files. But those typos have to be
> > fixed in the programs source code. So we cannot use Kaider for this task.
>
> KAider is for translation. As long as reporting typos is to be considered a
> part of the translation workflow, it is worth thinking over the possibility
> of somehow put this functionality into the program.

I'm sorry, I misunderstood your question. I thought you'd like to _fix_ typos
using KAider.
Of course you can always report typos here at kde-i18n-doc. But a simple
report feature in KAider would of course be cool - just imagine you could
mark a message as "typo", go ahead with translations, mark another one as
typo and so on. When you are finished you could choose "Generate typo report"
from the menu and a ready-to-use E-Mail would be generated for you, including
the msgstr's and the files/line numbers where the typo occurs :-)

Cheers
Thomas