List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: On typo bugs, lazyness and so on
From:       Martin Schlander <suse () linuxin ! dk>
Date:       2007-10-16 17:12:30

I agree with the generel idea of looking for a simpler way of reporting typos.
Maybe a wiki-page or a dedicated mailinglist or something.

I know this also from openSUSE translations. The prospect of messing around
bugzilla for every typo you come across is not very attractive. You're even
expected to file seperate bug reports for each typo/error in a pot -
sometimes there are a lot - after all not all devs are native English
speakers.

There's always the temptation to just let it go - after all the typo only
affects people who _don't_ use your translations, anyway.