List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Merging the KDEPIM Enterprise Branch
From:       Thomas Reitelbach <tr () erdfunkstelle ! de>
Date:       2007-10-16 11:36:28

On Samstag, 13. Oktober 2007, Stephan Johach wrote:
> Am Freitag 12 Oktober 2007, 16:22:30 schrieb Allen Winter:
> > In summary:  We are asking permission to make this merge happen.
> > Please let us know your objections or thoughts on this matter.
>
> No objections from me. But one question. There's a branched german
> translation for the enterprise branch which is not maintained by the
> german translation team.  I do not know if the enterprise branch is in sync
> with the stable branch translations for german. Do you know something about
> this?

I believe the translations which are now in the enterprise branch have been
copied from branches/stable in the past, so for now the most biggest parts
should be in sync. But I'd prefer not to use the translations from enterprise
branch. Bugfixes have been made to branches/stable which have not been
applied to the enterprise branch.

Cheers
Thomas