List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    libkipi.po strings
From:       "Kevin Scannell" <kscanne () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-20 16:38:08

Here are two strings that don't parse:

#: libkipi/batchprogressdialog.cpp:112
msgid "<p>This is the current tasks list released.</p>"
msgstr ""

#: libkipi/batchprogressdialog.cpp:119
msgid "<p>This is the list current percent task released.</p>"
msgstr ""

Can someone explain what they are supposed to mean, and (ideally) have
them clarified in the source?

The first one is *almost* understandable, but I'm not sure whether
"current" refers to the tasks or the list, and not sure how "released"
fits in either.   The second one I've given up on!

Thanks
Kevin