List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Clarifications
From:       Frederik Schwarzer <schwarzerf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-10 15:53:32

Kevin Scannell wrote:

> in kteatime.po:
>
> #: toplevel.cpp:282 toplevel.cpp:283
> #, qt-format
> msgid "%1 left for %2."
> msgstr ""
>
> Is %2 a length of time?

%1 is the time string, %2 is the name of the tea.
I'll add a translation hint there later today...

> #: tea.cpp:33
> #, qt-format
> msgid "%1 a"
> msgid_plural "%1 a"
> msgstr[0] "%1 a"
> msgstr[1] "%1 a"
> msgstr[2] "%1 a"
> msgstr[3] "%1 a"
> msgstr[4] "%1 a"
>
> Is "a" an abbreviation?

Yes, a is the abbreviation for Year.
And yes, the tea is very strong and very cold when you see that on the
popup. :)

> In parley.po:
>
> #: query-dialogs/ArtQueryDlg.cpp:117
> msgid "&natural:\t"
> msgstr "&nádúrtha:\t"

It is changed and will be merged into translations tomorrow. There will be a
short explanation for the string as well.

No Idea about the plasma thing, but I would guess it's a "Desktop Browser".

Thanks for asking. :)
regards