List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: converting translations to KDE4 - again
From:       Bozidar Proevski <bobibobi () freemail ! com ! mk>
Date:       2007-09-08 9:22:05

On Thursday 06 September 2007 15:23:12 Donatas G. wrote:
> I actually used the procedure
>
> > > cd trunk/l10n-kde4/
> > > ./scripts/conversion/convert_language.sh ../../branches/stable/l10n lt

I have experimented with the script, and files that corespond to templates
with a pattern of *4.pot are not migrated. For example kdelibs.po should be
msgmerged with kdelibs4.pot but after the script runs there is no kdelibs.po
or kdelibs4.po.
Maybe I'm missing something.

> The script convert_language.sh uses the scripts you mentioned. It did not
> do as much job as pomigrate2 does (did not initialize files absent in
> stable, did not try to make a compendium and do automatic translation)

I don't see pomigrate2 in scripts/conversion. Where can I find that script and
does it process the *4.pot files?

> but
> it did a fairly good job.
>
> If I write a howto to be inclueded in the header of convert_language.sh
> file, will someone include it in the file?

Best regards
Bozidar Proevski