List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: The "Hebrew" in kdelibs4.po
From:       Yukiko Bando <ybando () k6 ! dion ! ne ! jp>
Date:       2007-09-07 12:48:47

Chusslove Illich wrote:
> I've just added the so far collected explicit phrases, plus Kevin's list of
> adjectives, to the Krazy i18n checker.

Is it possible to add the short message which starts with a verb+ing to the
check list?

For example, this message from ktorrent.pot appears to be @title:group
(gerund) in globalpref.ui but @info:status (progressive) in torrentcontrol.cpp,
so it should have two different translations in my language.

#. i18n: tag string
#. i18n: file ./ktorrent/globalpref.ui line 179
#: rc.cpp:405 libktorrent/torrent/torrentcontrol.cpp:1337
msgid "Seeding"

And it would be nice if Krazy can not only alert developers but also ask
them to add KUIT context markers in such cases. :)

Yukiko