List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    converting translations to KDE4 - again
From:       "Donatas G." <dgvirtual () akl ! lt>
Date:       2007-09-04 6:06:17

Lithuanian team is about to switch to translation of KDE 4 and we would like to \
migrate all the translations we have in the stable branch to kde4.

We might also have some files translated already in
trunk/l10n-kde4/lt/messages/
(ones like Dolphin, not available in KDE3) so we don't want to loose that.

After some googling I found out I could perhaps do it this way:

cd trunk/l10n-kde4/
./scripts/conversion/convert_language.sh ../../branches/stable/l10n lt

Is it the right way to do migration? Will we loose something that might be already \
translated in trunk/l10n-kde4 in the process?

--
Donatas Glodenis
http://dg.lapas.info