List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: About KAider
From:       Stephan Johach <lucardus () onlinehome ! de>
Date:       2007-09-03 17:39:11

Am Montag 03 September 2007, 13:53:42 schrieb Stephan Johach:
> One thing I see now, is that the statistics from catalogmanager
> (fuzzies, untranslated) sometimes do not match the values
> when opening the file. For example, catalogmanager shows
> 11 untranslated entries for my german kdelibs4.po while
> the file seems to be fully translated when opening it with
> a double click. Msgfmt --statistics does not show any untranslated
> entry too. I had a similar effect with catalogmanager from
> KBabel.

Found it. The strigi analyzer has problems with entries like this

#: audiooutput.cpp:296
#, qt-format
msgid "Revert back to device '%1'"
msgstr "Zurückschalten auf Gerät \"%1\""

The "" at the end of the line makes the analyser think it is
an untranslated entry.

The german kdelibs/libphonon.po is a good and easy
testcase for his. I sent a patch to Nick for review.

Stephan