List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: About KAider
From:       Stephan Johach <lucardus () onlinehome ! de>
Date:       2007-09-03 11:53:42

Am Samstag 01 September 2007, 16:25:17 schrieb Nick Shaforostoff:
> Stephan Johach wrote:
> > catalogmanager in kaider is unusable
>
> can anyone with a fresh build confirm that? (.po[t] file doesnt matter)
>
> KAider works fine here.
>
> PS I'm redesigning glossary editor right now, hope you'll like it.

The problem vanished after made a total clean build and
installation of my KDE 4 environment. Perhaps my qt-copy
was broken. I did a complete new checkout and now the
catalogmanager is stable. Sorry for the false alarm.

One thing I see now, is that the statistics from catalogmanager
(fuzzies, untranslated) sometimes do not match the values
when opening the file. For example, catalogmanager shows
11 untranslated entries for my german kdelibs4.po while
the file seems to be fully translated when opening it with
a double click. Msgfmt --statistics does not show any untranslated
entry too. I had a similar effect with catalogmanager from
KBabel.

Beside this minor issue the diff view from kaider saved my
day. Getting all those tag fixes is no fun without a diff. :)

Stephan