List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kbabel in kde4
From:       Martin Schlander <suse () linuxin ! dk>
Date:       2007-08-30 12:48:52

Den Thursday 30 August 2007 12:22:46 skrev Nick Shaforostoff:
> > I wonder if it would be possible to have an easier way to switch between
> > multiple identities than loading and saving projects. Perhaps something
> > similar to multiple identities in KMail.
>
> please give me [more] detailed description of use case.

I translate KDE and openSUSE. I need different identities for each - mostly
regarding the translation mailinglists. I would like to switch between
identies with a simple combo-box in the toolbar, kind of like the one in
KMail editor. I think that would be easier than opening and closing projects.

However I must admit I never really tried to use projects and catalogue
management stuff, neither in kbabel nor kaider, since I think a saved konq