List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDE-Edu data
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2007-08-30 12:25:55

Dear translators,

As you know, in the KDE-Edu project we have some data that needs to be
translated. This is the case for KHangMan and KAnagram for KDE 4 and the
translated data is put in
l10n-kde4/<lang_code>/data/kdeedu/khangman
and
l10n-kde4/<lang_code>/data/kdeedu/kanagram

The original English files are in
trunk/KDE/kdeedu/khangman/data
and
trunk/KDE/kdeedu/kanagram/data
and it's better to open them with an editor using xml highlighting.

You can read a HowTo at
http://edu.kde.org/khangman/kde4/add_language_kde4.php

If you already have translations for KHangMan and KAnagram, we would like to
ask you to merge the Animals file and keep the one in KHangMan and remove the
KAnagram one after merging it.
Also if you already translated the files (either KHangMan or KAnagram or both)
we would like you to translate the content of the <title> tag inside
<information> so we get the translated name of the Category in the menu.

Thanks in advance, I hope this is clear! If not, I am available for further
precisions.

Anne-Marie

PS:
If you have any problems related to KDE-Edu, feel free to post them to this
list, we are aware we ask you hard work as the content is difficult and long
to translate and I'd be happy to improve anything that can be improved.