List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kbabel in kde4
From:       Frederik Schwarzer <schwarzerf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-30 10:59:39

Nick Shaforostoff wrote:

> > I wonder if it would be possible to have an easier way to switch between
> > multiple identities than loading and saving projects. Perhaps something
> > similar to multiple identities in KMail.
>
> please give me [more] detailed description of use case.

iiuc it's this usecase:
You have one module to maintain in trunk and in branches plus one or two
extragear apps and in addition you also translate for another project besides
KDE. Now (as in 3.5.7) you have to create several projects for that and you
can only have one of them opened at a time.
The only app that comes to my mind making it the way I think the author meant
is Eclipse.
Like:
- Project_1
  - File_1
  - File_2
- Project_2
  - File_1
[...]

Every project would have its own settings but can be accessed immediately
without closing the other projects.

Is something like that possible to do?

cheers