List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Starting team for bn_IN
From:       Runa Bhattacharjee <runabh () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-30 5:58:40

Hello,

Sayamindu Dasgupta wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to start a team for bn_IN (Bengali, India) for
> translating KDE. I help coordinate the Bengali India translations for
> GNOME[1], and I would like to know the procedure for going forward
> (and also the procedure to get an SVN account if it is
> feasible/allowable at this stage).
>
> Warm regards,
> Sayamindu
>
> [1] http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/bn_IN

Apologies for re-sending this message. But we have been waiting for a
response on this for quite sometime now and have received no replies.
Can we start the translations for bn_IN or do we have to wait for any
further approval from KDE. We would appreciate if someone could please
let us know about how and when we can start on this task. The
information in the Translation-Howto [2], is not very clear about this.

Thanks in advance

regards
Runa

[2] http://l10n.kde.org/docs/translation-howto/new-language.html