List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kbabel in kde4
From:       Axel Bojer <axelb () skolelinux ! no>
Date:       2007-07-23 22:56:02

Oliver skrev:
> and here is another one who likes rugh translations. it is very useful
> if you take care of your database. I use it, if they reanrange the code
> to get a first guess. It's also useful for  very seldom words, because
> it tells me how i've translated the word the last time.
>
> Oliver

... and many programs inists on using the same string over and over
again, although the meaning is just the same (some of them probably
obsolete)--and of course reoccuring strings in different files would be
easier to handle with a rough translation and a database, as Oliver just
mentioned :-)
But I have not tried the shortcut function that was mentioned and said
to be just as easy(?) ... but different :-P
A screenshot someone? :-)

Best regards
Axel Bojer