List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: MO files not optimised enough (esp. en_GB, en_CA, etc) in KDE
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2007-07-23 19:08:48

> [: Marek Laane :]
> [...] but is it something already affecting user experience? As seen in
> KDE bugs [...]

These bugs are quite strange. It seems to me that at least some of the
actions taken in the quoted reports should have rectified the problem.

As for KDE4, the code dealing with this has been substantially changed under
the hood, so I would hardly expect the same behavior to reemerge.

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)
Serbian KDE translation team