List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Mass .desktop translation, KDE theme manager section in CC
From:       "=?UTF-8?Q?Hopp=C3=A1r_Zolt=C3=A1n?=" <hopparz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-15 8:26:44

Hi,

I'm one of the i18n group of an linux, and I (we) need some help. We are
trying to collect / translate / repair all of the .desktop files in the
system (this is over 3500 file), but haven't found any GUI tool, or for this
specialized script-tool(s). This includes also KDE .desktop files, so
therefore writing to here (also). Maybe has somebody somekind of tool(s) to
easily edit these files. But I think - we accept any type of help - what
brings us closer to makes easier this work. So, question is: Is there ANY
kind of tool what makes easier this work, for KDE, or for the full system?
If yes, where can I find it?

And I have an another question, about the section of KDE theme manager in
KDE contol center (this is in the last section). We have tried to find and
to correct this untranslated part of our KDE,but until this time without
success. We have tried in 3.5.6, and we saw this missing strings in 3.5.7.
So this part of the Contol Center is translable? If yes, then where to look
to add, or correct these strings? Witch po files are what refers to the last
section of the KDE control center?

Thanks,

Zoltan