List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: gwenrename in string freeze
From:       Spiros Georgaras <sng () hellug ! gr>
Date:       2007-07-13 9:48:22

On Wednesday 11 July 2007 Spiros Georgaras wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I am planning to release gwenrename-1.1-beta3 on Monday July 23rd (give or
> take a day or two)
>
> It will be in string freeze until Saturday July 21st, so you can finish
> your translations.
>
> Let me remind you that gwenrename is in module playground-utils

Just to have it complete...

There are 3 more messages coming from gwenrename, in file
	playground-utils/desktop_playground-utils.po

This is known to more experienced translators, but then again...

Just search in kbabel (Ctrl-F) for gwenrename and enable "Comments" in your
search

--
Kind regards
Spiros