List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KBabel / Kaider
From:       "Malcolm Hunter" <malcolm.hunter () gmx ! co ! uk>
Date:       2007-06-21 21:54:40

On Thu, June 21, 2007 6:04 pm, Stephan Johach wrote:
> Am Mittwoch 20 Juni 2007, 20:22:47 schrieb Thomas Reitelbach:
>> On Mittwoch, 20. Juni 2007, Stephan Johach wrote:
>> > At least we have the following problems:
>> >
>> > - plural tabs seem to be broken
>>
>> They are ulgy, but what exactly is broken?
>
> Try Ctrl-Space. At least for me it
> seems to copy the wrong part
> and/or deletes it sometimes. I
> have to try it out again to say what
> exactly is wrong. :)

Being coordinator of the Ctrl-Space team :), I can confirm this bug. When
you Ctrl-Space on the plural form, it removes the singular.

Regards,
Malcolm
--
Web Development, Technical Copy-Editing & Proofreading

KDE Proofreading Team
KDE British English Translation Team

http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=en_GB