On Thu, June 21, 2007 6:04 pm, Stephan Johach wrote: > Am Mittwoch 20 Juni 2007, 20:22:47 schrieb Thomas Reitelbach: >> On Mittwoch, 20. Juni 2007, Stephan Johach wrote: >> > At least we have the following problems: >> > >> > - plural tabs seem to be broken >> >> They are ulgy, but what exactly is broken? > > Try Ctrl-Space. At least for me it > seems to copy the wrong part > and/or deletes it sometimes. I > have to try it out again to say what > exactly is wrong. :) Being coordinator of the Ctrl-Space team :), I can confirm this bug. When you Ctrl-Space on the plural form, it removes the singular. Regards, Malcolm -- Web Development, Technical Copy-Editing & Proofreading KDE Proofreading Team KDE British English Translation Team http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=en_GB