List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Semantic tags for i18n, official proposal
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2007-06-18 19:26:30

>> [: Chusslove Illich :]
>> What should be the policy of using KUIT in existing applications?
>> Encourage programmers to update the messages as they see fit? [...]

> [: Yukiko Bando :]
> Encourage, if programmers have that time. :)

In fact, I have a perfect candidate in sight as a "lead customer": Dolphin,
KDE's default file manager in KDE4. By itself it has only some 220 messages
(rest of its UI are bits of Konqueror), and it is not too much translated
since it is new.

So I intend to go and start pestering Dolphin programmers as soon as the
KUIT is committed :)

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)
Serbian KDE translation team