List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    RE: Generating docbooks
From:       Antoni Bella <evasten5 () yahoo ! es>
Date:       2007-05-11 8:09:30

  Hello Bozidar,

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/kdoctools/customization/

  Do not exist entities for 'mk' language. Looking in
the sources of the kdelibs package (tags trunk and
branch/stable -- necessary for the stable version?).
In your system they are here:

/usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/

It is necessary to create the folder 'mk' with the
content inside 'en'. Better to personalize, consults
you other languages (ca, fr, es, etc.)

  Toni

--- Bozidar Proevski <bobibobi@freemail.com.mk>
escribió:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to compile a docbook with update_xml but
> I can't. When I start
> update_xml from l10n like this
> $ ./scripts/update_xml mk quickstart
> there are a lot of errors about missing entities.
> But if I manually invoke po2xml and then meinproc,
> the generated docbook
> passes the test. I'm invoking po2xml with the echoed
> command from update_xml.
> Am I doing something wrong here? I checked out
> l10n/documentation and
> l10n/templates.
> Also, where do I start with translating docs? Do I
> translate kdelibs first,
> kdebase or something else?
>
> Best regards
> Bozidar Proevski
>
> P.S. Sorry if these are newbie questions, but I am a
> docs newbie.

Sort

# http://www.terra.es/personal7/bella5/home.htm
## Correu-e :	<bella5 AT teleline DOT es>	##,
## ID de Jabber: vasten AT jabber DOT org	## i
col·laborador dels projectes:
    Debian en català: http://www.debian.org/international/Catalan/
    KDE en català: http://l10n.kde.org/teams/infos.php?teamcode=ca
    T.P: http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/registry.cgi?team=ca