List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Trunk, stable and kde4 branch
From:       Frederik Schwarzer <schwarzerf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-05-11 1:27:28

On Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2007, Jean Cayron wrote:

> So, any translation in trunk/l10n could be used for KDE 4.0 at one time.

Oh, I do not know this for sure. (You should send your mail to the list next
time so that others can answer as well :))

In trunk/l10n there are some apps still meant for KDE 3.5.x. And I bet there
are some apps e.g. in playground that will not be ported to KDE 4. I do not
know if there will be a cleanup at any time.

But the docs in trunk/l10n will most likely be going to be part of KDE 4.0. As
long as no one decides elsewise.

cheers