List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: How to create folder in trunk/l10n-kde4
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2007-05-05 21:02:18

> [: Eduard Werner :]
> Would be great if you could!! Please tell me when it's done so I can
> proceed with my work. Thanks a lot!

I just committed it, so you can proceed.

> Hmmm, could that be something my kbabel settings have fouled up somehow?
> Upper Sorbian has basically the same plural settings as Slovenian

I've put the Slovenian plural spec into all hsb POs. To have it same in the
future, add this to the KBabel project settings, field "GNU plural form
header" (just under the number of plural forms):

nplurals=4; plural=n==1 ? 0 : n%10==2 ? 1 : n%10==3 || n%10==4 ? 2 : 3;

Happy translating :)

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)