List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: How to create folder in trunk/l10n-kde4
From:       Eduard Werner/Edward Wornar <edi.werner () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-05-05 18:55:13

Sobotu 05 meje 200720:38 Chusslove Illich pisaĊĦe:
> > [: Eduard Werner :]
> > I want to move the translations for Upper Sorbian to trunk/l10n-kde4.
> > There is no folder hsb there, however. How do I proceed?
>
> You want to put there translations from branches/stable/l10n? In that case,
> you can just copy them from stable branch and erase svn internals:
>
> cd $KDESVN
> cp -r branches/stable/l10n/hsb trunk/l10n-kde4/
> find trunk/l10n-kde4/hsb -iname '.svn' | xargs rm -rf
>
> then convert to KDE4 format:
>
> svn up trunk/l10n-kde4/scripts
> cd trunk/l10n-kde4/hsb/messages
> ../../scripts/conversion/kdepo2std.pl kdelibs/kdelibs.po
>
> and finally add everything to the repository:
>
> cd ../..
> svn add hsb
> svn commit hsb -m "Converted from KDE3."
>
> I did all these steps on my machine but the final svn commit, so I can
> commit if you want.

Would be great if you could!! Please tell me when it's done so I can proceed
with my work. Thanks a lot!

> Also, I'm a bit puzzled about the plural setting. That message in your
> kdelibs.po which determines plural (used in KDE3) is set to Slovenian, but
> the plural header itself (which is used in KDE4) is not matching the
> Slovenian one. Which one is correct?

Hmmm, could that be something my kbabel settings have fouled up somehow?
Upper Sorbian has basically the same plural settings as Slovenian (singular,
dual, nom plural, gen plural). I have simply set number of singular/plural
forms to "4" in kbabel.

Cheers

Edi