List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Translated docs size
From:       "=?UTF-8?B?0JfQu9Cw0YLQutC+INCf0L7Qv9C+0LI=?=" <zlatkopopov () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-26 9:47:44

Hi, folks!

May I ask some of the teams that have translated almost all docs in "trunk"
(Portuguese, <http://i18n.kde.org/stats/doc/trunk/pt/index.php>Danish,
<http://i18n.kde.org/stats/doc/trunk/da/index.php>Swedish,
<http://i18n.kde.org/stats/doc/trunk/sv/index.php>Spanish)<http://i18n.kde.org/stats/doc/trunk/es/index.php>to
  advice the size of their "docmessages" folder for "trunk", please. I
would like to know the approximate size of the translated text.

Thanks!

Zlatko Popov,
BG team