List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: desktop files
From:       "Nurali Abdurahmonov" <mavnur () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-17 16:03:47

On 2/15/07, Krzysztof Lichota <krzysiek@lichota.net> wrote:
> Nurali Abdurahmonov napisał(a):
> > Hi!
> >
> > How can i add my translation int desktop files?
>
> If you have some standalone (not part of KDE) .desktop file, desktop
> file entries must have [lang] suffix, where lang is your language code.
>
> For example:
> Comment=Some english comment
> Comment[pl]=Translated comment.
>
> If you want to translate desktop files which are shipped with KDE,
> translate desktop_xxx.po files in translations SVN tree and they will be
> automatically applied during next KDE release.
>
> 	Krzysztof Lichota (Polish team)

Yes I know about it. But i've no commit access to kde svn repo. Know I
applied translation in my distribution, but desktop files didn't
applied. I know there is a scripts that is used to apply desktop
files. but i don't know how to use it. anyone can help me to apply my
translation into desktop files?