On 2/15/07, Krzysztof Lichota wrote: > Nurali Abdurahmonov napisał(a): > > Hi! > > > > How can i add my translation int desktop files? > > If you have some standalone (not part of KDE) .desktop file, desktop > file entries must have [lang] suffix, where lang is your language code. > > For example: > Comment=Some english comment > Comment[pl]=Translated comment. > > If you want to translate desktop files which are shipped with KDE, > translate desktop_xxx.po files in translations SVN tree and they will be > automatically applied during next KDE release. > > Krzysztof Lichota (Polish team) Yes I know about it. But i've no commit access to kde svn repo. Know I applied translation in my distribution, but desktop files didn't applied. I know there is a scripts that is used to apply desktop files. but i don't know how to use it. anyone can help me to apply my translation into desktop files? > >